Founded in 1990, MacRitchie Engineering Inc. is an MEP/FP consulting firm based in Braintree, Massachusetts. We work with clients in greater Boston and throughout New England.
Engineers: Want to work side-by-side with veteran leaders on challenging engineering projects? Send us your info, and we’ll be in touch about any opportunities.
MacRitchie Engineering is looking for a talented HVAC Engineer to join our team!
You must be a motivated self-starter with experience in commercial, industrial, and multi-family residential HVAC design and construction.
- Oversee the design and installation of various mechanical systems.
- Ability to manage designers and CAD personnel.
- Write reports and proposals.
- Coordinate with owners, architects, and other members of the design team.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in HVAC design and construction.
- BSME desired but not required.
- Experience in commercial, institutional, and multi-family residential construction required.
- Good technical skills and knowledge of the construction process required.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to write and communicate clearly.
- Fluent in Office Products, AutoCAD 2018 or newer, Revit experience desired, but not required.
- Experience with Massachusetts Public Bidding (Chapter 149) requirements.